Sky Blue FC of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) is seeking a Ticket Sales Account Executive.
- Sell season, individual and group tickets to Sky Blue FC home games.
- Actively pursue and develop relationships with organizations in the community.
- Generate leads through research of the local business community and youth sports entities.
- Grow and maintain an organized database and track new sales leads using team CRM.
- Game day responsibilities include the execution of various sales initiatives and experiences for clients, as well as general gameday set-up and tear-down.
- Assist at team functions and events as needed.
- Represent Sky Blue FC in a professional and positive manner.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passion for sales and a willingness to learn.
- Must be willing to pick up the phone and contact warm leads as well as cold calls.
- Prior work experience in sales or sports administration is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, takes initiative, team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail-oriented, ability to successfully multi-task.
- Proficiency with database applications and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be available for all Sky Blue FC home games at Yurcak Field at Rutgers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.