Sky Blue FC seeks an energetic, hard-working, and motivated individual to assist the team Vice President with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities through this unique internship. This is an important role that will provide the right candidate with a broad range of experience across multiple departments and functions within a professional sports team. The candidate will report directly to the Vice President. This is an unpaid position, available for class credit if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Corporate Partnership fulfillment and activation elements, including gameday.
- Interaction with Sky Blue FC operations team, particularly for gameday.
- Assist with set up and tear down of game day elements.
- Assist with development of community programming and outreach to community groups.
- Assist with development and activation of Theme Night elements (marketing).
- Ticket Sales department functions as needed.
- Assist with content development and organization of club databases.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President or members of Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, leadership, time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work with both team and venue personnel and perform at an exceptional level in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be a self-starter and team player.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work effectively, without supervision.
- Must display a willingness to learn.
- Must be available for a majority of Sky Blue FC home games and possible Corporate Partnership/Community Relation events on nights and/or weekends.
- Prefer an individual that will be available for the majority of the 2019 Sky Blue FC season, but may be flexible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.