The Game Day Operations Intern will assist and implement the game flow of Sky Blue FC home games. The Game Day Operations Intern reports to the Operations Manager, and is an unpaid internship, for college credit only (or on a volunteer basis).
- Assist with game day flow, executing game day timeline implemented by the Operations Manager including: Game Day Experiences, Pre Kickoff Sequences, Fan Services and Activation, and Team and Referee Liaisons.
- Assists in the set up and breakdown of stadium
- Assists with fan and team needs, contributing to a customer service first culture
- Applicants must receive college credit for internship and pursuing a degree in Sports Management or related field, or participate on a volunteer-only basis.
- Practice a professional attitude when working with players and fans.
- Team player willing to work with all departments of staff.
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds - candidates who cannot not discouraged from applying.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently and remain organized.
- Ability to communicate orally and through writing - candidates who sign not discouraged from applying.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must have reliable transportation. Interns may be asked to transport reasonable team items in their vehicle.
- Time commitment for the position is flexible and can be discussed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.