Sky Blue FC is seeking a Digital Content Producer to assist in inspiring and engaging its community of fans through the ideation, creation, and execution of compelling and engaging content across all Sky Blue digital channels. The Content Producer reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and will strategize and create multimedia content to tell the stories of Sky Blue FC players, staff, community, and more. The ideal candidate must have an affinity for sports, be in-tune with trending topics across the internet, and have a wide range of content creation experiences from graphic design to social short-form video production. Please submit a portfolio to be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the strategy, calendar, and creation of multimedia content for Sky Blue FC website, social media channels, and email.
- Manage day-to-day digital/social content production, including pitching, producing, editing, creating, and postproduction.
- Strategize and produce interactive digital content to support sales and marketing objectives.
- Research, write, produce, and optimize content that showcases the SBFC players, staff, culture, and community for current and prospective fans.
- Possess a deep and up-to-date understanding of social platforms and best practices to optimize content per platform.
- Create, edit, and publish visually-appealing and effective graphic design, photo, video, and live content for web, social, and email, as dictated by the team’s content plan, often on tight timelines.
- Partner with marketing and communications team to develop compelling creative for social platforms in support of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, media, film, advertising or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience in digital content development and production, at an agency, production company, or related role
- Experience developing and executing engaging content across digital channels
- Sport background preferred but not required
- Creative problem solver that enjoys innovating new ways to connect with our community
- Demonstrable creative execution ability with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge of and experience with the latest trends in video, digital, mobile, and social media
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects
- Excellent team player with organization and time management skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- High knowledge of soccer, preferably women’s soccer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Location & Conditions
- Candidate will be able to work remote until conditions allow a return to an office setting
- Home stadium is in Harrison, New Jersey
- Non-traditional work hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays (including game days / nights)
- Occasional domestic travel (<5%)
- Hiring Pay Range: DOE
- This is a full-time position
- This position is not remote and will require in-person capturing of events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for an internship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.