Seattle Reign FC is one of ten teams in the National Women’s Soccer League. The NWSL is the premier women’s professional soccer league in North America, featuring many of the top players from the United States, Canada, and around the world. Seattle Reign FC train and host home matches at Memorial Stadium, located in the shadow of the Space Needle on the Seattle Center campus.
Overview of Role
The First Team Operations Intern position is an un-paid, part-time role that focuses on the team operations of Seattle Reign FC. They will play a vital role in making sure the day-to-day needs of the team and staff are met. The staff member will work closely with the Team Administrator to ensure team and business objectives are met. The First Team Operations Intern will work all home games, and will work a maximum of 4 hours in the office each week.
- Act as visiting team liaison for home games
- Assist with game setup for each home game
- Responsible for distributing paperwork to visiting teams and referees upon their arrival
- Assist Team Administrator in the inventory of locker room supplies
- Assist Team Administrator in day-to-day First Team operations
- Assist Team Administrator in setting up and managing team events/activities
- Ability to receive school credit
- High interest in event planning/logistics
- Weekend availability – most matches on weekends, occasional weekday
- Access to reliable transportation
- Outstanding communication skills, including in-person and email
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment