OL Reign Academy, an all-girls youth soccer club in the Greater Seattle area, is currently hiring coaches to work with youth teams within the organization.
Our coaches demonstrate a professional atmosphere, are exemplary role models, and hold a range of coaching experiences, from youth, college, pros, youth & full WNT. Coaches are committed to long-term individual player development, coaching through experiential learning, within the team environment. In line with supporting our players, we support our staff in providing learning opportunities internally and externally, including the relationship in place with OL Reign NWSL staff and players.
ABOUT OL REIGN
OL Reign is one of 11 teams in the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). OL Reign Academy provides a female-centered training and playing environment designed to inspire and empower the next generation of female footballers. OL Reign Academy fields teams in the U11-U18/19 age groups and is an inaugural member of the Girls Academy League (GA). We believe players and parents deserve a competitive environment that is demanding without being demeaning. Our extraordinary coaches and technical staff lead by example—not edict—and motivate through inspiration, not intimidation. Our goal is to shape more than just great players—we’re here to enable the growth of the next generation of female leaders on and off the pitch.
- Required to be available 3-4 evenings during the week, plus weekend games
- Working hours will be approximately 6-10 hours per week, per team
- A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours, administration duties and attendance at staff meetings/training
- Planning, preparing, and running training sessions in line with club style of play and methodology
- Team meetings/functions throughout the year
- Guidance in individual player development throughout the year.
- Employment typically begins mid to late May and runs year-round.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have coaching experience with female youth players or previous playing experience
- Minimum USSF ‘D’ or equivalent coaching license preferred
- Passion and commitment to youth development, specific to female players
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.