Soccer Holdings, LLC., is the parent company of professional Football clubs Louisville City FC (USL Championship) and Racing Louisville FC (NWSL). Both teams call Lynn Family Stadium in the Butchertown neighborhood home and operate out of the Lynn Family Sports Vision & Training Center. Louisville City launched in 2015 and quickly established a winning tradition, claiming USL titles in 2017 and 2018. Racing Louisville FC joined the NWSL as an expansion member in 2021. The organization is rounded out by a comprehensive youth academy with a goal to develop players one day poised to join the professional ranks.
The Group Sales Specialist is responsible for driving ticket revenue through group ticket sales. This position will report to the Director of Ticket Sales.
This is a full-time, exempt position with competitive benefits and paid time off. This position will be required to work some evenings and weekends during Louisville City FC & Racing Louisville FC home matches.
- Sell & service group ticket and season ticket packages.
- Handle inquiries related to group ticket sales for the club.
- Responsible for generating group ticket & group event revenue.
- Schedule groups into fan experience calendar.
- Responsible for managing and organizing the process of escorting groups on match day.
- Maintains ongoing communication regarding group requests.
- Collaborates with club and stadium management on group sales requests, processes, and leads.
- Act as a corporate representative for the club at networking or offsite events to promote group sales.
- Identifies and prospects new sales opportunities.
- Follows-up on leads and referrals.
- Meets and exceeds individual revenue sales goals.
- Cross-sells within different ticket products.
- Assistance with daily and game day operations of the club related to ticketing, sponsorship activation, group experiences, and miscellaneous inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Sport Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role or capacity; sports or entertainment industry preferred.
- Demonstrated success meeting revenue and sales goals.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to achieve aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Successful completion of pre-employment comprehensive background check.
- Must be legally authorized or able to obtain authorization to work in the US.
The information contained in this job description is not exhaustive of all the duties and responsibilities, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. At the discretion of management, duties and responsibilities may change due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons at any time.
Soccer Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, class, religion, country of origin, political belief, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any factor protected by law.