Graphic Design Internship
North Carolina Football Club is looking for a highly motivated Graphic Design Intern to join our Creative Services team. The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for assisting in the creation of a wide range of graphics for print, web and digital media (Production design for Marketing collateral, advertisements, t-shirts, social media graphics, etc.).
• Must be a student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
• Ability to work 10-20 hours per week; Monday-Friday – some weekend and evenings
• Must have reliable transportation
• Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
• Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and cooperative
• Exceptional work ethic and strong passion for design
• Genuine interest in athletics and soccer culture a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.