Bilingual Game Day Ticket Seller
SUMMARY: Sell tickets and service to all of our guests at North Carolina FC and NC Courage home games with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, thoughtfulness, sincerity and enthusiasm. Become an integral part of the NCFC staff and gain real world, hands-on experience in the sports industry.
- Requires proven customer service abilities
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers
- Experience working with cash and cash handling procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills.
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results in a fast pace environment.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count change.
- Willingness to aggressively sell tickets.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors' instructions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and database software. Knowledge of general ticketing systems and/or point of sell operating systems
- Fluently bilingual in English and Spanish
- Availability for all 2022 NCFC home games and additional NC Courage games as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.