North Carolina FC and NC Courage are looking for individuals to work on an as-needed basis during the 2022 event season. The game-day operations team will be responsible for the set-up and tear down of the stadium for events held at Sahlen’s Stadium at WakeMed Soccer Park; including suites, party decks, tables, chairs, tents, staging equipment, barricades, field equipment, and other related elements. This is a part-time position based in Cary, North Carolina.
- Perform all tasks involved in the production of North Carolina FC and NC Courage events. This includes lifting, carrying, set-up, and tear down the entire event.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- During the match, perform varying activities related to the fan experience ensuring your assigned area is properly serviced as required.
- Work varying shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions to include extreme heat or cold.
- Perform heavy manual labor
- Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing in excess of 80 lbs. with assistance from other members of the team.
- Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public.
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Communicate effectively
- Provide excellent customer service and Interact with Fans to ensure they are enjoying their experience.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays based on event schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in Event Operations or a warehouse or with manual labor is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.