Kansas City Women’s Soccer is seeking a seasonal intern that has a strong passion for gaining ticket sales and service experience for a professional sports team. This position will be responsible for assisting the Account Executive team and VP of Ticket Sales & Service in all areas that will generate revenue through ticket sales for the organization. This position can expect to get hands on sales experience through cold calling, game day selling and training as well as generate new leads through community events. The ideal candidate would be able to work through the entire 2022 NWSL season. The Tickets Sales intern will work within the sales and service team and report to the Director of Premium Sales & Service and VP of Ticket Sales and Service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
includes but not limited to:
● Attend and table at various community events to generate leads
● Collect data and organize leads for group sales initiatives
● Prospect new leads for group sales initiatives
● Assist Account Executives with all game day responsibilities
● Support Account Executive team with outbound calls/emails
● Will receive training in sales, service and all other day to day activities to prepare for actual sale opportunities
● Other tasks and duties may be assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.