KC NWSL is seeking a Seasonal Videographer to assist the KC front office in video production duties within the organization.
The Seasonal Videographer will work on projects from across the organization. This can include social media assets, Corporate Partnership needs, as well as an as-needed basis with other projects.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Produce and edit video content for the organization
- Social Media
- Shoot game content and highlights during all home games.
- Shoot fan interactions, community events, interviews, etc.
- Produce social media creative that:
- Engages viewers
- Reflects the KC NWSL brand
- Adheres to brand standards
- Produce Corporate Partnerships creative that:
- Incorporates the organization’s logo and brand
- Makes the brand sponsorship/partnership clear
- Ensure each video is consistent with organizational brand guidelines and overall presence
- Photograph events as needed
- Assist in the brainstorming process for content pieces
- A minimum of 1 year working in a collegiate or professional sports environment
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere, After Effects
- Knowledge of and passion for professional women's soccer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple high-priority projects
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances and lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Creation Tools: Photoshop / Premier / After Effects / Lightroom / Illustrator
- Social: Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / TikTok
- Communication / Collaboration tools: Outlook / Teams / Slack / Confluence
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Aims high (Why wouldn’t you?)
- Lives for the challenge, especially to the status quo
- Gets it done
- Doesn’t see obstacles, only opportunity
- Knows together is better, for team and community
- Always improving
Please submit digital portfolio along with resume when applying
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.