Marketing Partnerships Activation Manager
Kansas City NWSL is seeking a Marketing Partnerships Activation Manager who has a strong passion for gaining corporate partnership activation and service experience for a professional sports team. This position will be responsible for assisting leaders of the department with relationship building, execution and overall management of the team’s corporate partnerships, and is expected to help drive revenue by renewing and growing our partnerships.
This position can expect to be involved in all aspects of the Marketing Partnerships Department’s overall operations, including (but not limited to) community programs, digital campaigns, special event planning, brand management and media management. The Marketing Partnership Activation Coordinator will work within the Marketing Partnerships team and report to the Director of Partnerships and Activation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explore and understand each partner’s business and industry, and the goals and objectives of their partnership with KC NWSL
- Manage various projects of disciplines within the Corporate Partnerships Department that will positively impact the team’s strategy for current and new partners. Such disciplines could include community relations projects, social media strategies, maximizing PR efforts, etc.
- Manage and maintain contracts
- Develop process for tracking and measuring the effectiveness of assigned partnership platforms to demonstrate ROI
- Assist with partnership presentations and meetings including renewal proposals, mid-season and end of year recap presentations, etc.
- Coordinate all partner related events
- Coordinate venue signage production and installation
- Act as liaison between KC NWSL and partners
- Provide unprecedented customer service and superior level of productivity and responsiveness
- Includes administrative duties such as answering phones, attending weekly planning meetings, working all events and maintaining home stand schedule
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management, Marketing or a related field
- Two years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Working knowledge of sports and sports teams, soccer and/or women’s professional sports preferred
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Lives for the challenge, especially to the status quo
- Gets it done
- Doesn’t see obstacles, only opportunity
- Knows together is better, for team and community
- Always improving
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.