The Kansas City Current is looking for motivated individuals to help serve as team ambassadors in the community. The Current Crew is the on the ground representatives for the club at community events, with the purpose of connecting with the best fans in the world and building the KC Current brand. Activities include working Ticketing, Partnership, and Community Relations events while overseeing various brand activations including setup and breakdown.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the safe and secure setup/displaying of all club marketing assets for events, including vehicles, tents, merchandise, games, and interactive elements
- Execute grassroots marketing promotions throughout Kansas City metro area as assigned, including but not limited to youth soccer tournaments, community events, festivals, races, parades, concerts, and away game watch parties
- Perform physical tasks related to the overall daily operation at events including setup/breakdown
- Acquire and collect data at all events for future marketing and sales efforts
- Facilitate team activations at events, while providing world-class customer service and displaying excitement about the organization
- Facilitate merchandise popups using point of sale technology to assist in sales
- Oversee accurate distribution and inventory/sales of merchandise
- Answer questions in a timely fashion as it relates to the club, membership, supporters groups, season tickets
- Generate leads for potential community events
- Adhere to time-sensitive schedules during all live events
- Fantastic Part-Time Opportunity for anyone who is passionate about what the KC Current is building in Kansas City!
- Current Crew teammates must be able to attend a minimum of 75% of all Community Outreach Events
- Current Crew teammates must maintain a professional demeanor around entertainment groups and high-profile talent
- Current Crew teammates should possess strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Must exhibit a personable, professional attitude and work well in a team environment
- Candidates must be high-energy, positive team players and work well with others
- All Current Crew teammates must be able to lift heavy items (up to 40 lbs) and perform some manual labor
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations
- Have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Have a current driver’s license
- Be able to work game day/nights, weekends and other various events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.