The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for data-focused marketing execution and strategy which includes digital advertising, email automation, website analytics, CRM, campaign reporting, and growing the database. The primary objectives of the Performance Marketing Manager are to drive revenue and user acquisition.
- Develop and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Manage digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns across paid social and Google Ads
- Lead campaigns across all digital channels (organic and paid) to drive ticket sales revenue and efficient CAC and lead on OOH campaign media buying
- Manage analytics reporting across digital advertising, website, email marketing, and promotional events
- Work across Marketing and Sales to build funnel conversion strategy and maintain continuous improvement
- Support website management including UX to increase traffic, implementation of pixels, and tracking links
- Work closely with sales on CRM implementation, strategy and effectively managing lead conversion cycles
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing or Analytics
- Prior experience building effective performance marketing strategies across channels, including but not limited to PPC, SEO, email marketing, and social media
- Experience working within CRM databases such as Hubspot, Salesforce or Dynamics
- Expertise in Google Analytics and experience with ticketing platforms (i.e. Ticketmaster)
- Sharp analytical skills and the ability to leverage data and user behavior to drive user acquisition and retention
- Comfortable in a fast-moving work environment and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Interest in sports or entertainment
- Non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
NJ/NY Gotham FC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.