Chicago Red Stars Sales & Season Ticket Service Interns will work within the Sales & Ticket Operations Department to assist with driving new business through research and prospecting, sales training, client management, and outreach.
- Research and identify potential clients for Red Stars group outings, fan experiences, and single-game tickets.
- Work with Sales Team to assist in customer service and client management.
- Shadow and support the sales team through lead generation and research.
- Assist in the development and execution of sales campaigns.
- Maintain client records and assist with planning, scheduling, and executing all elements including calls, emails, and events.
- Assist with ticket operations support.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Students should be working towards a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in sports management, marketing, and/or business preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Strong multi-tasking & organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must provide proof of enrollment in a College/University Internship course to receive class credit.
This internship is available on a full time or part-time basis and is non-paid, students should ideally be able to earn academic credit. Interns will report to the Ticket Sales staff. This internship will be completed in a virtual setting.
All interns must complete an online background check.