The Chicago Red Stars organization is seeking candidates to join the marketing team for the 2021 National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) season. The Red Stars photo intern program provides hands-on experience with various duties and responsibilities required to brand a professional sports team.
- Assist in conceptualizing and producing photo content for social media
- Assist with the organization of all internal and external photography
- Help produce photos for features, marketing material, gameday content, and sponsored content
- Assist team photographer in maintaining and overseeing digital photo archiving system. Work with the photographer to ensure the photo archiving system is the primary resource for all marketing and sponsorship photo assets.
- Photograph game days to create content for social media and sponsorship
- Must be available for 90% of home games
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must include professional reel or portfolio to be considered
- Advanced skills in Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop
- Some knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop, not necessary but preferred
- Use of own laptop and camera equipment
- Able to receive constructive criticism
- Ability to stay organized
- Strong drive to self-motivate
- Understanding of creative process and willingness to collaborate with marketing team members.
- Eligible to receive college credit