The Chicago Red Stars organization is seeking candidates for the marketing team for the 2020 National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) season. The Red Stars graphic design intern program provides hands-on experience with various duties and responsibilities required to brand a professional sports team.
Must submit a link to your portfolio either in the cover letter section or linked on your resume or you will not be considered.
- Assist the Creative Manager in designing content for social media, website, marketing, and advertising material
- Ensure consistent styling vision to reflect Chicago Red Stars branding
- Manage project flow and accurately estimate when deliverables will be complete
- Provide support to the marketing team
- Prepare appropriate files for printers and vendors
- Assist with planning and execution of photo and video shoots
Qualifications & Requirements
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design
- Use of own laptop
- Eligible to receive college credit is a plus, but not mandatory
- Must be available a minimum of 15 hours/week
- Must be available to work every Red Stars home matches