The Chicago Red Stars Digital Marketing Specialist will work within the Marketing & Communications team reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications. The Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on analyzing data to determine the needs of our consumer market(s) and executing digital marketing strategies in support of those needs in order to drive awareness, engagement and revenue.
- Analyze digital data across channels to identify key segments and provide actionable recommendations
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure Google Analytics and other agreed upon analytics tools are implemented and maintained
- Web property maintenance including but not limited to updating existing pages/content, building new pages, adding tags, etc.
- Provide SEO recommendations to ensure content is easily discoverable
- Paid Campaigns
- Build, test and optimize paid social media campaigns
- Build, test and optimize Google Adwords / SEM campaigns
- Connect all audience data and maintain data hygiene
- Build and deploy messages to ensure they’re reaching the right audience at the right time
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred
- Experience executing and optimizing paid social and SEM campaigns that drive results
- Experience setting up and utilizing Google Analytics
- Knowledge of website building platforms (Wix and Wordpress preferred)
- Knowledge of CRMs (Mailchimp experience preferred)
- Basic HTML preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced environment
All employees must complete an online background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.