Support the digital media team in all website and social media efforts. From handling day-to-day website posting to contributing to the content strategy/creation/management of the team’s social media handles, this position will also play a key role in working with partnerships, marketing and tickets to help coordinate and promote organizational initiatives.
RESUME AND PORTFOLIO OF WORK REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING
- Post content to chicagoredstars.com including articles, videos and photo galleries.
- Manage the day-to-day programming and posting for the team’s YouTube channel.
- Develop landing pages to support sponsors, tickets and marketing programs.
- Compile analytics and build recaps for all Red Stars social media and webpages.
- Monitor and interact with fans on Red Stars' social media channels.
- Monitor and update pages on chicagoredstars.com
- A college student working towards a degree in communication, media or marketing
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication and writing skills a must
- Intermediate Photoshop and Excel experience required
- Strong understanding of WordPress
- Strong understanding of social media metrics
- Availability to work all home games