2024 Internship, Spring - Pre-Academy & RDS Operations - RBNY Academy, Inc. (Whippany · NJ)
RBNY Academy, Inc. Jobs
Jobs in Whippany · NJ
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The New York Red Bulls are one of 29 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
The internship is designed to provide experience working specifically within the. Pre-Academy & Regional Development School. The Operations Intern is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day spring season operations of the RDS. The role comprises a balance of logistics and operational support for pre-academy game days, RDS clinics and day camps, with some focus on winter showcase tournament preparations. The overview of responsibilities provided here is intended as a guideline only and should not be exhaustive.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- NY Red Bulls elite player development process
- Pre-Academy game day operations and preparation
- Kit and equipment inventory, and tracking
- VEO equipment operation to record pre-academy games/training where possible
- Winter Showcase tournament team identification and formation operations
- RDS clinic administration
Because of the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, your assigned hours may vary to reflect our needs (includes nights and weekends).
This is an unpaid, for credit internship (proof that you will receive credit is required).
- A candidate with an interest in gaining experience in sports management operations, and/or elite level youth soccer
- A passionate soccer fan with knowledge and interest in Major League Soccer
- An organized self-starter with the ability to efficiently multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Preferable driver’s license and means of transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.