In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
About the New York Red Bulls
The New York Red Bulls are one of 29 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this Internship
The Red Bull New York Ticket Operations department is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Box Office Intern. Ability to work effectively with others and self-motivation are a few of the key characteristics required. Hours during the week and on game days are flexible.
This is an unpaid, for credit internship (proof that you will receive credit is required).
What you'll learn
- Learn the main functions of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing system to complete daily operations at Red Bull Arena. Consists of face-to-face interaction with patrons and Red Members for individual sales, customer service, and all other related ticket issues.
- Communication with account representatives for distribution of tickets for the 2023 season, which includes printing tickets, and group/individual ticket package mailing.
- Learn how to manage the seat inventory for all events. Includes reclassing of seats, delegating holds, and setting tickets for Account Manager, Will Call or regular mail on individuals’ accounts.
- Creation and maintenance of promo codes for account representatives using Archtics, upon request.
- Assisting our sales staff & finance team with support, research, projects, and operation aid during game days.
Who you are
- Experience: Knowledge of and/or enthusiasm for soccer, the New York Red Bulls/MLS, and professional sports a plus.
- Attendance at all Red Bull Arena events is strongly encouraged (events are generally held on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday Evenings. There are some weekday events).
Because of the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, your assigned hours may vary to reflect our needs (includes nights and weekends).
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer, and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or any other classification protected by law.