Senior Guest Experience Coordinator - Nashville SC (Nashville · TN)
Nashville SC Jobs
Jobs in Nashville · TN
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
The Senior Guest Experience Coordinator will be heavily involved in most aspects of GEODIS Park stadium guest experience operation. This candidate must possess strong interpersonal communication skills while interfacing with guests and other staff members on event days. The Senior Guest Experience Coordinator will be integral in further improving the guest experience within GEODIS Park through a passion for service, innovative ideas, and attention to detail. A calm and patient demeanor and an inherent desire to provide exceptional experiences for both guests and staff alike will be vital in maintaining GEODIS Park’s reputation as an industry leader for guest service. The Senior Guest Experience Coordinator will report to the Manager, Guest Experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and assistanceto the Event-Day Guest Experience team of GEODIS Park.
- Assist in the hiring and training of Guest Experience Staff Members.
- Assist with job fair preparation, set-up, and hiring for all GEODIS Park event-day roles.
- Respond to in-event guest challenges and ensure swift and appropriate service recovery.
- Oversee GEOIDS Park guest experience programs and initiatives; including the ADA/ Wheelchair Program, Designated Driver Program, KultureCity, and Lost & Found Program
- Utilize the GEODIS Park Incident Management Program by:
- Entering guest incidents into the system.
- Follow up with guests on incidents or delegate to individual departments as needed.
- Incident tracking— produce reports that identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Ensure that all positive guest feedback is recognized, and that coaching/action plans are developed in areas of need.
- Work with the Guest Experience Manager to ensure building and event-day execution of the stadium Recognition Programs and Initiatives.
- Partner with Guest Experience Manager to assist in the operation of the GEODIS Park Tour Program; actively monitoring requests, assisting with bookings, staffing, and hosting.
- Take point on scheduling and staffing Event Day Guest Experience Staff Members for all events, private and major, that take place at GEODIS Park.
- Responsible for tracking all Event Day Guest Experience Staff Members time and assisting in bi-weekly payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Oversee all Uniform inventory, distribution, and maintenance for all Nashville SC|GEODIS Park Event-Day Staff.
- Assist in managing the Club’s credential system (approval, production & distribution).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a customer service-related field with emphasis on work in the sports or hospitality industry.
- Team player with a positive attitude, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a strong work ethic.
High Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint; Project.
High level computer literacy – comfortable utilizing multiple online programs.
Comfortable speaking and presenting in front of large groups.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Qualified Promise Zone residents given priority treatment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.