Fan Engagement & Entertainment Intern - Nashville SC (Nashville · TN)
Nashville SC Jobs
Jobs in Nashville · TN
Marketing: Fan Development
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning and execution of supporter relations and fan engagement initiatives throughout the Nashville area. Such events include, but are not limited to season kickoff, pre-match parties, club-hosted concerts, and supporter relations functions.
- Assist with lead generation and data capture efforts at all fan engagement events.
- Assist in matchday fan engagement platforms and supporter relations.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all departmental and club goals are being met while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Helping to execute matchday production elements.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by a Coordinator of Fan Engagement and Entertainment.
- Assist in planning and execution of matchday entertainment including market research, artist management, match day timelines, and other related tasks.
- Knowledge and interest in sports.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for collegecredit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week.
- Available to work all Home Matches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.