Event Coordinator - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club Jobs
Jobs in Nashville · TN
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
Nashville Soccer Club is currently seeking an Event Operations Coordinator. This position is responsible for assisting in the successful planning and executing of Nashville SC game days as well as any non-MLS events run by the Club (i.e. – concerts, special events, etc.). The Event Coordinator will contribute to increasing department efficiency and overall improvement of event management for all GEODIS Park events. This position requires a highly motivated individual with a strong attention to detail and the ability to balance numerous projects at one time.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the operations department in all aspects of game day and non-game day operations in order to create a professional environment that supports all event stakeholders.
- Coordinate the set-up and breakdown of service level operational space and field level match operations in accordance with league standards.
- Aid in the creation of standard operating procedures, checklists, and training manuals for all areas of oversight.
- Facilitate visits by MLS staff such as League Observers, Professional Match Evaluators and PRO representatives.
- Serve as main point of contact for visiting teams and U.S. Open Cup operations.
- Manage MLS weekly submittals.
- Support the Event Manager with recruiting, training and retention of game day staff.
- Identify, train and manage ball kids for all Nashville SC games.
- Assist in managing the Club’s credential system (approval, production & distribution).
- Source and price products and services from various vendors.
- Assist in managing the department’s equipment inventory and storage of assets.
- Place catering orders with the venue’s food & beverage partner for service level operational space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Background in sports administration with demonstrated experience in operations management.
- Team player with a positive attitude, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Experience with organizing and managing people, especially interns and volunteers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
- Available to work all Nashville SC home games, as well as outside events as needed, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Qualified Promise Zone residents given priority treatment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.