Corporate Partnerships Intern - Nashville SC (Nashville)
Nashville SC Jobs
Jobs in Nashville
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Corporate Partnerships through researching successful activations across related industries.
- Gain real-world experiences in servicing corporate clients such as GEODIS, Captain Morgan, BNA, and others.
- Work with the Partnership Activation Team to develop compelling recaps, presentations, and marketing collateral tailored to individual partner requirements.
- Assist in matchday partnership execution by capturing proof of performance, assisting with the execution of partner experiential activities, and other duties.
- Provide support for planning events such as Kit Reveal, NSC Business Association, and others.
- Gain real-world experience supporting activations of Nashville SC partners and sitting in on client calls and other meetings to gain further understanding of corporate partnerships day-to-day.
- Support Corporate Partnerships sales efforts and lead generation through researching prospects and staying up to date on industry news.
- Collaborate with the Partnerships Sales Team in the creation of proposals, presentations, and sales/marketing collateral tailored to individual prospect requirements.
- Sit in on sales pitches and other meetings to gain further understanding of corporate partnerships day-to-day and build relationships with all customer sand important industry leaders.
- Aid in sustaining positive relationships with all customers and important industry leaders.
- Be an ambassador of the Club at all times.
- Basic Adobe Suite experience is a plus, photoshop is preferred.
- Knowledge and interest in sports and activation-related roles.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for collegecredit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends, and game days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.