Community Engagement Intern - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club Jobs
Jobs in Nashville · TN
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in daily planning and execution of community engagement initiativesthroughout the Nashville area. Such events include, but are not limited toschool-based programs, after-school community-based initiatives, service-learning projects, youth-soccer events, and community fundraisers.
- Provide support for matchday initiatives involving community partners andspecial guests.
- Assist in communication with nonprofit partners and key stakeholders toensure all departmental and club goals are being met while identifyingopportunities for improvement.
- Assist with lead generation and data capture efforts at community engagementevents.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by Sr. Director of Community Engagement
- Experience in nonprofits, schools, and community-based settings.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and telephone etiquette withstrong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for collegecredit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.