Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Tour Guide Associate with Sporting Kansas City in Kansas City, MO
- Provide exceptional customer service to Children’s Mercy Park visitors.
- Welcome each visitor as they begin the tour.
- Maintain a professional image and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Facilitate a group getting through the facility in a safe and effective way.
- Perform daily stadium tours as needed.
- Be knowledgeable about all parts of the facility that are on the tour route and in the script
- Present, entertain, and engage large groups (up to 35 people) of people from all over the world on the Sporting KC and Children’s Mercy Park history.
- Ability to assist with education tours for school groups.
- Monitor the groups while on the tour and troubleshoot any problems that may arise.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a superior measure of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure safety of all visitors.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Exhibit the characteristics of an energetic and patient individual.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to receive and deliver detailed instruction.
- Ability to speak in front of diverse groups of people.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members as assigned.
- Highly dependable and reliable at all times.
- Availability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D Certificate preferred.
- Previous experience working in a customer service role preferred.
- Basic technology skills.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to twenty five (25) pounds.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary?
Do you have access to reliable transportation?
Are you currently authorized to work in the United States?
Why are you the best candidate for this position?
What are your compensation requirements?