Premium Membership Services Executive - Sporting Kansas City (Kansas City · MO)
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the annual retention of Season Ticket Members.
- Enhance relationships with new and existing Season Ticket Members to create new sales opportunities, and/or to renew, upgrade and ensure repeat business.
- Continually create and implement unique sales and service strategies, ideas and programs as a means of increasing retention rates and new business opportunities.
- Generate a predetermined minimum number of weekly out of office as well as in stadium “face-to-face” meetings to enhance the level of customer care.
- Have a proactive approach to various sales initiatives throughout the season.
- Fulfill Season Ticket Member requests and questions via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction, as well as administer invoicing and payment processes.
- Build all Season Ticket Member agreements and corresponding invoices, including providing updates to contracts, account information and invoices as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients and liaison between Membership Services department and other departments within Sporting KC.
- Perform all necessary informational email communications with Season Ticket Members.
- Positively contribute to the sales and service culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all Sporting Kansas City associates across various departments within the organization.
- Participate and contribute to daily and/or weekly Sales Team meetings and training sessions.
- Support Sporting Kansas City’s mission, vision and purpose.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Full-time associates act as representatives of Sporting Kansas City at all home matches, engaging with guests and working to create Magic Moments for all fans.
- Engage with Season Ticket Members throughout the stadium, including but not limited to, game day tables, pre and post game Season Ticket Member events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Ability to coordinate and lead multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy. Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, confidential situations and information.
- Strong networking ability and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven mindset with a positive attitude.
- Professional appearance and attitude, as well as ability to work well with others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or other related field required.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of professional sales and service experience, preferably in the sports industry.
- Capacity to adapt to the unique and vibrant Kansas City market.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write in the English language.
- Spanish language fluency preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use hands operate and feel objects, tools or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag up to twenty-five (25) pounds if necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by the role include the ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and game days, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Why are you the best candidate for this position?
Why do you want to join Sporting Kansas City?
Are you able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary?
What are your compensation requirements if offered the position?
Do you have ticket, suite, or event sales experience?