Membership Services Executive - Sporting Kansas City (Kansas City · MO)
The position is to be a key contributor to the Sales Team, while ensuring all work is consistent with the Sporting KC brand purpose: “We create memories through personalized experiences with our Club.”
Sporting Kansas City is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All associates are expected to positively collaborate with individuals of diverse backgrounds. All talented individuals looking for a challenge are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the annual retention of Season Ticket Members
- Enhance relationships with new and existing Season Ticket Members to create new sales opportunities, and/or to renew, upgrade and ensure repeat business.
- Continually create and implement unique sales and service strategies, ideas and programs as a means of increasing retention rates and new business opportunities.
- Generate a predetermined minimum number of weekly out of office as well as in stadium “face-to-face” meetings to enhance the level of customer care.
- Have a proactive approach to various sales initiatives throughout the season.
- Fulfill Season Ticket Member requests and questions via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction, as well as administer invoicing and payment processes.
- Build all Season Ticket Member agreements and corresponding invoices, including providing updates to contracts, account information and invoices as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients and liaison between Membership Services department and other departments within Sporting KC.
- Perform all necessary informational email communications with Season Ticket Members.
- Positively contribute to the sales and service culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all Sporting Kansas City associates across various departments within the organization.
- Participate and contribute to daily and/or weekly Sales Team meetings and training sessions.
- Attend all Sporting Kansas City home games, as well as non-soccer related events.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Full-time associates act as representatives of Sporting Kansas City at all home matches, engaging with guests and working to create Magic Moments for all fans.
- Engage with Season Ticket Members throughout the stadium, including but not limited to, game day tables, pre and post game Season Ticket Member events.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily activities.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong networking ability and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven mindset with a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or other related field required.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of professional sales and service experience, preferably in the sports industry.
- Demonstrated ability to establish solid business relationships.
- Strong knowledge of sales strategies and service principles.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use of hands to operate and feel objects, tools or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag up to twenty-five (25) pounds if necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by the role include the ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
- Associate will be required to travel.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and game days, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Why do you want to join Sporting Kansas City?
Why are you the best candidate for this position?
Are you able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary?
Do you have ticket or event sales experience?
What are your compensation requirements if offered the position?