Graphic Design Intern - Sporting Kansas City (Kansas City · MO)
- Assist the Marketing Team in graphic and web design, as well as assist in providing creative assets.
- Assist in maintaining the Sporting Kansas City online presence.
- Develop documents for business collateral and design general materials to represent Sporting Kansas City.
- Create the design for presentations, partner communications and public relations communications.
- Provide creative solutions for any visual challenges.
- Maintain the Sporting Kansas City brand by studying the target markets and competitors.
- Continue to grow and expand the brand, maintaining quality and consistency amongst all entities and partners.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Excel working in a team environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline driven.
- Strong use of critical and analytical thinking processes.
- Creative and artistic mindset.
- Unwillingness to settle for “good enough”.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strive for perfection.
- Passionate about the design process.
- Outgoing and personable.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Provide a brief portfolio (PDF or link to on-line portfolio).
- Applications without portfolio will not be considered.
Are you able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed?
Why do you want to intern with Sporting Kansas City?
Describe why you are the best candidate for this internship opportunity?
Please provide a link to your online portfolio, or provide a .pdf of your portfolio attached with your resume.