Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Assistant Director of Coaching, Academy Affiliates with Sporting Kansas City in Kansas City, MO
- Create, implement, and maintain an internal college placement program and database.
- Plan and perform on-field coaching education clinics and unique experiences.
- Execute, design and deliver player development programs.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of pro player pathway initiatives.
- Assist with managing each clubs contractual and fulfilment obligations.
- Establish and grow a positive working relationship with the SKC Academy and each Affiliate club.
- Assist with oversight of each Academy Affiliate’s fulfillment requirements.
- Integrate and communicate with internal departments – youth soccer, corporate sponsorships, marketing, ticket sales, etc.
- Attend all Sporting Kansas City home matches and perform duties as assigned
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives, and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Self-motivated and growth mindset.
- Strong networking skills.
- Professional appearance and attitude, demonstrating poise, tact and diplomacy.
- USSF “C” License or higher or equivalent level coaching certificate required.
- 2-4 years youth club coaching experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a youth soccer director position or college coaching experience.
- Experience in developing curriculums and training programs.
- Awareness of youth soccer industry trends and developments.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Calendar.
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use hands to finger, hand or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have access to reliable transportation?
Are you currently authorized to work in the United States?
Are you able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary?
Why are you the best candidate for this position?
What are you compensation requirements?