Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Premium Sales Executive
Seattle Sounders FC
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Job Title: Premium Sales Executive
Reports To: Manager of Suites and Premium Sales
FLSA Status: Salaried, Non-Exempt
This position will focus on new business generation for Sounders FC suites and premium seating products. This position is expected to cultivate prospects for, and close new business through outbound sales efforts. The service-oriented individual must be passionate about sales, provide exceptional customer service, and display a positive, can do attitude in order to assist the Suite department in meeting the overall revenue/retention goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties as assigned.
· Prospect, develop and close new prospects for full and half season suites, single match suites, premium seating, and corporate group sales.
· Meet & exceed individual new revenue and retention goals thereby contributing to departmental net budget goals.
· Maintain consistent single game suite sales
· Collaborate with other departments to develop sales strategy and marketing campaigns relative to premium sales
· Assist in the development of sales collateral
· Contribute to overall department initiatives to develop & execute high quality prospecting & networking events
· Develop relationships to encourage optimal utilization of customers premium product and corresponding amenities
· Assist in service initiatives and pertinent tasks of the suite department
· Maintain current, accurate, and detailed sales history records in CRM for all suite buyers and prospects
· Emphasis on building relationships with current premium buyers and converting / upselling into full season suite owners
· Generate single game contracts & invoices
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to prioritize a multitude of duties, adjusting to constant change and alterations
· Able to work independently and prioritize
· Able to work as part of a team, including project management skills
· Consistently high level of attention to detail
· Strong relationship building skills
· Able to think strategically, including assessment of long term implications of current choices and decisions
· Able to draft strong, professional written proposals with little oversight or supervision
· Ethical, innovative, and creative thinker who is not constrained by conventional thinking and established approaches
· A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
· Excellent cultural fit with the values of the organization, with a prior history of community involvement desired
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university;
· Degree in business, sports management or related field preferred
· Minimum four years successful, comparable, experience in premium sales. Prior sales experience in sports/events preferred.
· Proven track record of closing new business, exceeding sales performance goals, and a focus on prospecting and cultivating relationships.
Strong, positive communication skills to both internal constituents and external clients is required. Individual must be able to express their ideas clearly both orally and in writing.
Individual must have a command for basic accounting principles to perform budgetary management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adapt to extended work hours more than the standard (40) per week
- Attend all Seattle Sounders FC home matches
- Be available for road travel – business trips, MLS meetings, road matches, etc.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seattle Sounders FC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
How did you hear about this job?