Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Membership Executive with Sounders FC in Seattle · WA
Sounders FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Seattle · WA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
JOB TITLE: Membership Executive
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales & Service
ROLE TYPE: Individual Contributor
When you join Sounders FC you join a soccer-loving, socially progressive, ambitious Club rooted in the best soccer city in America. Here we average nearly 40,000 fans per match, maxing out with over 69,000 fans when we won the 2019 MLS Cup here in Seattle. We exist to create special moments like these, where we enrich lives and unify our fans and city through soccer.
As a Membership Executive you are integral to the club’s operations, focusing on maximizing the Season Ticket Member experience by creating exclusive touchpoints that create lasting memories. Within those memorable touchpoints you will look for key opportunities to upsell, cross-sell, or other value add-ons that meet our Members’ needs. There are no limitations to your success as you can sell a full product menu while developing a long-lasting relationship with Members to achieve retention goals. You will also be the source and primary touchpoint for all general fan inquires. We are therefore seeking self-driven, positive, and resilient individuals to provide excellent customer service and attention to detail when creating long-lasting relationship between fan and team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet or exceed established sales and retention objectives by executing sales calls, virtual presentations, and stadium tours to sell and up-sell Sounders FC ticket products, including Full seasons, Partial plans, Groups, and Premium.
- Identify new or additional business opportunities by establishing a professional network, in addition to relationships with current Members.
- Educate current season Members and prospect Members alike on Membership benefits and ticket usage best practices.
- Answer and monitor general customer service and season ticket Member inbound communication channels to convert into sales or assist in service requests.
- Provide outstanding customer service through quarterly touchpoint campaigns, which include both virtual and in-person interactions.
- Develop client data profile for all Members, including Full, Partial, and Groups contacts to provide a unique and tailored fan experience.
- Internally communicate customer feedback to help improve fan experience.
- Maintain a detailed database of our Members and document all touch points in CRM.
- Assist in execution of customized season Member programs, benefits, and events to drive engagement and loyalty.
- Execute the season ticket Member upgrade, cross-sell, and renewal experience each season.
- Oversee large corporate sales initiatives as assigned.
- Attend and provide service at all match days and other special events that include night and weekend work.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of proven, successful sales and/or customer service experience.
- Experience using Archtics and Salesforce CRM preferred.
- A passion for soccer, MLS, and growing the sport in the United States.
- A passion for working in sales and retention, with a metric driven mentality.
- An active listener, with innate curiosity and an interest in understanding people.
- A self-starter that is solution-oriented to help handle and resolve difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally always.
- Ambitious and innovative; a creative thinker that uses unique approaches to develop a relationship with current and/or prospective Members.
- Ability to drive independent results, while simultaneously act as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Fantastic, dynamic interpersonal skills and positive, approachable personality.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- General curiosity about understanding our Members value proposition.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
- This position is remote for 2021, except for mandatory participation in all Sounders FC events and matchdays, in accordance with applicable COVID-19 health policies.
- Some evening and weekend work will be required, including home matches.
- Employee must be able to facilitate own local travel.
- Due to the nature of this role’s event and matchday work, employee must live within the greater Seattle area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Seattle Sounders FC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
What are your salary expectations for this role?