Equipment Assistant (Part-Time) - Seattle Sounders FC (Seattle · WA)
- Assist in distribution and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist with maintaining an efficient laundry process; collecting, washing, drying and distribution of laundry.
- Assist in issuing supplies to players and coaches along with the fitting process.
- Inspects supplies to detect need for repair or replacement.
- Assist in the set up and take down of training sessions.
- Assist coaches as needed with training sessions.
- Assist with the set-up and stocking of locker rooms at stadium and training facility.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of the practice facility including locker rooms, bathrooms and equipment room.
- Pack and unpack equipment, supplies and uniforms for road trips.
- Assist in annual inventory process.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of parcels.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Experience in an equipment room for professional sports team, college or high school team preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to receive feedback.
- Professional demeanor, punctual, and reliable; accountable for actions/decisions.
- Passionate about soccer.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- This position will work onsite at the club’s training facility at Starfire Sports Complex in Tukwila, WA, and also at the match stadium, Lumen Field in Seattle, WA.
- Must have a reliable means of local transportation.
- Must have the ability to work non-traditional hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of hire and follow all club and league COVID-19 protocols.
- Must reside within Washington state upon date of hire.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to busy athletic facility areas, outside weather conditions and loud noise levels.
The physical demands reflective of the duties and work environment herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Sounders FC is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs.
Sounders FC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Please tell us how your unique background or life experience will enhance our club.
This role pays $17.27/hr. We are looking for candidates who can commit 20 - 24 hours a week through the season. How many hours a week would you be able to commit to working?
Are you legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship?
Have you included a cover letter with your application? A cover letter is required to be considered for the role.