Manager, Business Development with San Jose Earthquakes in San Jose · CA
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Job Description & Duties
- Perform proactive outbound prospecting to generate leads for new sponsorships
- Create, present, and sell through integrated sponsorship packages that align with sponsor goals and objectives
- Participate in CRM (outreach tracking) activities as directed by Director, Sponsorship Sales and Strategy
- Achieve individual sales target as set forth by Director, Sponsorship Sales and Strategy
- Work with Partnership Marketing team to manage successful transition of new sponsorship agreements
- Assist and participate when called upon in other department/organizational settings –
- Sponsorship/Marketing meeting, All-Staff meeting, etc.
Required Skills Include:
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 2 years work experience in sales/marketing with proven track record of success
- Comfortable presenting/speaking to executive groups
- Ability to network in the corporate community
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work collaboratively with others to see projects through from conception to completion
- Ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Willingness to work odd hours, including nights and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?