Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Game Day Assistant, Sales
San Jose Earthquakes
San Jose, CA
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
The San Jose Earthquakes are a growing and fast paced franchise looking for a highly motivated and passionate sales assistant to join the sales team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports and a strong background in Photoshop and Excel. This is a part- time, paid position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist sales department at events and on game days, including staging premium hospitality areas, running check in for special events, and more.
- Help Sales Managers and Account Executives execute all game day responsibilities
- Research different industry topics involving sales related ideas
- Work client-facing events on game days and other weekend dates
- Attend outside events on behalf of the Earthquakes sales team
- Provide excellent service to fans on game days
- Experience with customer facing situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Interest in pursuing a career in sports sales and/or marketing
- Self-motivated and self-starter mind-set
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented with an organized approach
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including weekends
- Open to learning and training opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?