Conversion Crew - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose · CA)
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Facility/Venue Management
Department: Event Operations
Reports To: Manager, Event Operations
The San Jose Earthquakes of Major League Soccer, MLS, are looking for individuals who are able to work as part of the Conversion Crew for the 2021 MLS Season. Conversion Crew will work mostly on match/event days and will assist with the set up and breakdown of Earthquakes Stadium events.
- Can work in extreme pressure situations and make changes on the fly
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Communicate clear and concise message to fellow crew members
- Must have good customer service skills
- Ability to perform general labor; ability to lift 40 pounds is required
- Punctuality is a must
- Detail oriented
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Familiarity with the use and safety of basic hand tools and other equipment
- A valid DMV issued driver’s license
- Certified forklift operator license
- Perform general labor as assigned
- Setup and breakdown of tents, barricades, tables, chairs, etc.
- Event support for all stadium events
- Other duties as assigned
Note: When applying for this job, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Yes/No I am at least 18 years of age.
- Yes/No I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Yes/No I am able to lift up to 40 lbs.