Brand Ambassador with San Jose Earthquakes in San Jose · CA
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
Position Title: San Jose Earthquakes Brand Ambassador:
Do you have a passion for soccer, sports, and events? Then we want you to join our team for the 2021 season! As a San Jose Earthquakes Brand Ambassador, you’ll have an active role in our grassroots marketing activities and our matchday activations. You will represent the Quakes throughout the Bay Area to engage and connect with fans.
If you want to get experience in grassroots marketing and sports, this is a great opportunity!
- Represent and promote the San Jose Earthquakes in a fun and professional manner throughout the year.
- Enhance fan in-stadium experience at all home games and other Earthquakes Stadium events such as international soccer matches, viewing parties, sports tournaments, festivals, and more.
- Special 2020 events include activations leading into 2020 opening day, our annual California Clasico match at Stanford Stadium and promotion of other major sporting events in the area.
- Assist with Quakes Summer Camp programming.
- Game day roles include lead generation, on-field ceremonies, sponsorship activations, half-time contests, hand out of premium items, oversee an epicenter activation, interact with fans, customer service and player meet and greets.
- Responsible for set up, tear down, and management of all interactive elements at community events.
- Promote current marketing, sales, promotional and team-related news and initiatives.
- Support the sales team to generate leads and sell tickets at events.
- Be a knowledgeable representative of the San Jose Earthquakes.
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing, passionate, energetic, and motivated professionals.
- Knowledge of San Jose Earthquakes, soccer and MLS preferred.
- Ability to work on a team and be proactive.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Adaptable and can take the lead on initiatives.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work the majority of all regular season Quakes home games.
- Must be willing to work the majority of scheduled community and special events beginning April 2021 through December 2021.
- Flexible schedule to include nights and weekends and some holidays.
- Previous band ambassador/promo team, spokes modeling, public speaking experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 25-30 pounds at a time; requires prolonged standing.
- Must have an active drivers license.
- Access to a cell phone and email on a daily basis.
- Must be 18 years or older by January 1, 2021.
- Must be available for a group interview.
- Must be able to meet for training in April.
- Bilingual a plus!