About the San Jose Earthquakes:
The San Jose Earthquakes have a mission to establish our home as the epicenter of American soccer by uniting Northern California with big dreams, big hustle, and big impact.
Who You Are:
We are looking for people that want to hustle big.
Hustle Having the desire to authentically connect people, willing to always show up for our fans, and having an innate pride in their work.
Big Devoted to quality in all aspects of the job, not afraid to swing big, and own the result.
The San Jose Earthquakes are currently hiring part-time Box Office Attendants for the 2023 season. We are looking for outgoing, professional, and reliable individuals to round out our part-time Box Office staff. Employees would be needed to help on both Earthquakes and non-Earthquakes events throughout the season. Applicants must be available on evenings and weekends for consideration.
Box Office Attendants are responsible for maximizing ticket sales and revenue while delivering exceptional customer service at the ticketing windows. Responsibilities also include processing and distributing Will Call tickets to visiting patrons. Along with ticketing transactions for individual and future events, representatives will be responsible for keeping a balance of their assigned cash banks without any overages or shortages. As a first point-of-contact at Earthquakes Stadium, it is critical that employees are energetic and engaging while displaying a strong sales and service focus during all interactions.
Other responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests with energy, positivity, and enthusiasm.
- Process single game ticket sales at Box Office on day of game
- Provide information and assistance regarding present and future games/events.
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of stadium policies, procedures, events.
- Handle general customer service inquiries.
- Remain highly engaged and deliver exceptional customer service in resolving customer requests or complaints.
- Efficiently learn and utilize our ticketing system (TM Archtics) for ticketing transactions and issues.
- Assist in daily Box Office upkeep.
- Able to listen and follow directions within a fast-paced team setting.
- Ability to work well under high pressure situations.
- Handle cash and credit payments through TM Archtics
- Reconcile all gameday sales without any overage/shortage occurring.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving.
- Accuracy in handling and processing financial transactions.
- Possess a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Perform basic arithmetic calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be able to work all San Jose Earthquakes games.
- Previous experience working in a customer service role is a plus.
- Experience with ticketing software is a plus.
- Previous Box Office/Sales experience is a plus.
- Retail/Money Handling experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.