Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose · CA)
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The San Jose Earthquakes are a growing and fast paced franchise looking for a highly motivated sales representative with a passion for sales.
The ideal candidate has sales experience in professional sports and wants to grow their career by improving themselves professionally. They have proven experience as a hard-working and competitive individual who is open to feedback. Spanish language and ties to the Hispanic community are a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate season and group ticket revenue via outbound calls, emails, out of office meetings, and stadium tours.
- Participate in on-going training activities with management and colleagues.
- One or more years of sales experience, preferably in professional sports.
- Self-motivated and self-starter mind-set.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including weekends required.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for and knowledge of MLS and the San Jose Earthquakes preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with academic success required.
- Spanish language is a plus