Account Executive, Group Sales - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose · CA)
San Jose Earthquakes jobs
Sports Jobs in San Jose · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
San Jose Earthquakes
Account Executive, Group Sales
The San Jose Earthquakes are a growing and fast paced soccer club looking for a highly motivated sales representative with a passion for sales and growing fan bases through innovative ticketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is hard working with experience in selling professional sports. They have the ability to build and leverage relationships in a variety of categories, including but not limited to schools, corporate, youth league and non-profits. They possess strong communication skills and have keen attention to detail in regards to discovering and fulfilling their clients’ needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate group and season ticket revenue via outbound calls, emails, out of office meetings, and stadium tours.
- Actively prospect new group business opportunities.
- Build and manage a multi-year book of business.
- Develop new and creative methods to boost group ticket revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree with academic success required.
- Two or more years of sales experience with track record of significant revenue production.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Proven self-motivator and self-starter.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including weekends required.
- Passion for and knowledge of MLS and the San Jose Earthquakes preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.