About the San Jose Earthquakes
The San Jose Earthquakes have a mission to establish our home as the epicenter of American soccer by uniting Northern California with big dreams, big hustle and big impact.
Who You Are
We are looking for people that want to hustle big.
Hustle: Having the desire to authentically connect people, willing to always show up for our fans, and having an innate pride in their work
Big: Devoted to quality in execution, don't be afraid to swing big, and owning the result
Coordinator, Event Operations
About the Position
The San Jose Earthquakes of Major League Soccer, MLS, are looking for individuals who are able to work as the Event Operations Assistant for the 2023 MLS Season. The Event Operations Assistant will work mostly on match days and will assist with the set up and management of the Operations Desk.
- Assist with the setup, management and breakdown of the Operations Headquarters
- Assist with the creation and distribution of match day credential requests
- Track all distributed items
- Serve as Dispatch for PayPal Park Events when necessary
- Assist Event Operations Department with game day preparations and any other requests as needed
- Have the ability to work in extreme pressure situations
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Communicate clear and concise message over a radio and in person
- Must have good customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in guest relations or customer service recommended
- Event experience is a plus
- Detail oriented
Pay rate: $20/hr
Note: When applying for this job, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Yes/No I am at least 18 years of age.
Yes/No I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.