Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Youth Camp Coach with Portland Timbers in Portland · OR
- Come to camp prepared to teach your assigned skill/session
- Arrive 45 minutes before camp begins
- Set up your session before camp begins
- Assist the Camp Director with setting up and taking down equipment each day
- Engage with campers before and after camp
- Follow and support the Camp Director’s instructions and schedule throughout the week
- Complete evaluations or certificates for each camper in your main group based on the age group you are assigned
- Valid United States driver’s license & personal vehicle (or ability to transport yourself to camp location)
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and pay close attention to details and directions given by director and/or managers
- Comfort with appropriately representing the Timbers and Thorns brands
- Previous Soccer Experience (Playing, Coaching, Team Management)
- A valid United States Soccer Federation (USSF) coaching license
How did you hear about this job?
Describe your soccer experience – how long have you played? How long have you coached?
What coaching license do you currently hold?
Are you comfortable being outside for extended periods of time?
Do you reside in Oregon, or SW Washington?
Why do you want to coach for the Timbers and Thorns youth programs?