Premium Concierge - Portland Timbers (Portland · OR)
Portland Timbers jobs
Sports Jobs in Portland · OR
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
The purpose of the Premium Concierge is to provide best-in-class customer service to guests in our Premium Seating levels: Tanner Ridge, Beaverton Audi Porsche Suites, Pacific Office Automation Field Seats and Sports Lounge.
Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities (in order of importance):
- Provide excellent service for Premium areas including Suites, Tanner Ridge and Field Seats
- Greet & welcome each guest with knowledge of premium areas and benefits to assist with any game day inquiries – be able to work all areas as needed
- Be available to all guests/fans for any questions, concerns as they enter their seating area and check on them periodically throughout the match
- Ensure food & beverage are delivered in timely manner and all guests are being attended to
- Communicate with Levy & Guest Service staff to ensure gameday services are run effectively and efficiently
- Have the ability handle escalated situations with calmness and confidence
- Ensure areas remain tidy and communicate to housekeeping when necessary
- Be an ambassador for the Timbers organization in the community
- Be present at all home matches and Providence Park events as scheduled.
- Be able to stand for several hours at a time and lift 25lbs
- Computer proficient
- High School Diploma/GED
About Us: The Portland Timbers enter their eleventh season in Major League Soccer (MLS) in 2022. As the league’s 18th team that began competing in MLS in 2011, the Timbers play their home games at Providence Park, an approximately 25,000-seat stadium in downtown Portland. The Timbers, who won their first MLS Cup in 2015, have sold out every league home game since joining MLS.
The Portland Thorns will celebrate their 10th season in 2022. A founding team of the NWSL, the Thorns have won the NWSL Championship twice (2013, 2017) the NWSL Shield twice (2016, 2021) the NWSL Community Shield (2020), the NWSL Challenge Cup (2021) and the WICC Tournament (2021).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.