Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Paid Seasonal Internship- Accounting with Portland Timbers in Portland · OR
- Assist with accounts payable
- Assist in processing expense reports for staff
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations and month end close process
- Take on special projects as directed
- Help with clerical work, such as filing and data entry
- Provide reception and logistics coverage, which will include assisting the administrative assistant, answering phone calls and greeting guests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College student pursuing, or recent college graduate with, accounting degree
- Basic accounting knowledge; understanding of debits and credits, journal entries, adjusting entries
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Weekend availability required
- Availability to work all home matches
How did you hear about this job?
In less than 100 words, please describe your skills and experiences as they relate to this internship.
Do you consider yourself to be a detail-oriented person? Explain.
What level of accounting classes have you taken in school?
What is your availability during the week?
Are you available to work evenings and weekends for occasional reception coverage?