Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Member Services, Coordinator with Portland Timbers in Portland · OR
Selection for the Member Services Coordinator will be made based on applicable skills, experience and area(s) of education. Be sure to clearly demonstrate your skills, experience and area(s) of interest in your application.
- Renew all assigned Timbers Annual Members
- Renew all assigned Thorns Annual Members
- Generate incremental ticket and concessions revenue from existing accounts via referrals, upselling and cross-selling of Portland Thorns FC as well as Timbers2.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests of Providence Park
- Document and track all account correspondence in the SeatGeek and Salesforce databases
- Update and gather all pertinent demographic information and enter in SeatGeek and Salesforce databases
- Live the “Nordstrom” mentality and be willing to do the “little things” to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist in managing annual relocation and upgrade process
- Assist in the management of Membership benefit fulfillment and planning
- Assist in the planning and execution of all Membership events
- Act as in-season liaison to our Annual Members in all areas of customer service. Duties include:
- Make regular “check-in”/service calls and customer touchpoints
- Schedule consistent in-game seat visits
- Visit clients out-of-office
- Assist management of Guest Service Center, Box Office, KeyBank Entry service areas on game days
- Manage all miscellaneous requests
- Service all Annual Member accounts in your personal account “book.”
- Required to be present at the majority of Timbers and Thorns games and Providence Park events as scheduled.
- Assist in ticket operations functions as needed
- Fulfill various administrative and strategic planning tasks
- All other tasks assigned by the Senior Manager, Member Services and/or VP, Member Services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High comfort level making outbound calls
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SeatGeek and Salesforce systems
- Has a competitive spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year service experience preferred. Sports industry a plus.
About Us: The Portland Timbers entered their ninth season in Major League Soccer (MLS) in 2019. As the league’s 18th team that began competing in MLS in 2011, the Timbers play their home games at Providence Park, an iconic downtown Portland stadium reopened for the 2019 season following a sparkling, $85 million transformation that increased capacity to 25,218. The Timbers, who won their first MLS Cup in 2015 and advanced to a second MLS Cup in 2018, have sold out every league home game since joining MLS, a streak of more than 140 games entering the 2019 season.
Peregrine Sports LLC., is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?
What previous work experience do you have that makes you an ideal candidate for this role?
Are you available to work weekends, evenings and holidays?
What's your ideal work environment?