Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Game Day Staff with Portland Timbers in Portland · OR
- Assist with game day operations for each match: set up all necessary spaces for pre-game groups, sort and distribute all uniforms for pre-game groups, coordinate on-field flag displays, etc.
- Coordinate the movement of pre-game groups: escort to/from stadium entry points and field as necessary
- Execute and assist with on-field promotions during halftime and post-game when applicable
- Execute sponsorship activations in and around Providence Park
- Assist with large-scale events as needed outside of normal game day responsibilities (i.e. kit launches, team galas, Rose City Road Trip, etc.)
- Execute and attend off-site Street Team events, including Pub Parties, when needed/necessary
- Education or experience in marketing, communications, sport management, or event production/promotions
- Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
- Flexible schedule during the MLS and NWSL season with availability to work weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays: must be able to work 75% of all Timbers and Thorns home matches
- Self-starter that can be given a task and will take ownership for the successful execution on it
- Ability to think critically and outside the box
Peregrine Sports LLC., is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when necessary? Yes/No
Do you have experience in event production/promotions or game presentation? If so, please briefly explain.
Do you consider yourself a problem-solver? Yes/No
Do you consider yourself a detail-oriented person? Yes/No