Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Video Production Intern (Spring 2020) with Philadelphia Union in Chester · PA
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns may be occasionally asked to work nights and weekends.
- Responsible for shooting, editing, and creating original content to be displayed on website, in-stadium, weekly magazine show, and game broadcasts
- Fulfill footage requests from broadcast partners and media outlets
- Shoot and edit short form video for social media
- Design and creation of audio/video content and graphics for in-stadium video board, website, and social media
- Assist in maintaining all video production equipment and control room needs
- Shoot and edit weekly press conferences and player interviews
- Logging and archiving footage
- Create original content
- Assist in the creative planning for outside events that come to Talen Energy Stadium
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
How did you hear about this job?
When are you available to start?
When would you end?
Are you aware this is an unpaid, academic internship?
Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
How many hours could you work per week?
Please provide a link to your demo reel or links of your work.