Ticket Sales & Fan Services Intern (Fall 2021) - Philadelphia Union (Chester · PA)
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester · PA
Looking to earn your spot on the first team?
The Philadelphia Union are looking for students who are looking to break into the sports industry and specifically sports ticket sales. At the Union, we pride ourselves on developing future sales executives and leaders inside our organization. If you are a passionate, hard-working, creative student than this is the position for you.
Pathway to the Pro’s:
If you’re applying for this internship just to fulfill your school credits in order to graduate, look for something else. Our internship program is all about preparing you for a career selling sports. We are hiring interns who are dedicated to our team. If you are looking to start your career with an up and coming MLS franchise, then this internship in our Ticket Sales Academy is the position for you! When we look to build our Inside Sales team, we always look to our intern class first. Approximately half of our current sales team first started in our Sales Academy as an intern! This internship could be the start of a lengthy MLS career for you.
The Ticket Sales and Service Intern will learn all aspects of Ticket Sales including Group Ticket Sales, New Business Sales, Fan Services, and Ticket Operations. The majority of your time will be spent in the office, but you may work various community and in-stadium events along with all of our 18+ home games. This internship is designed for college students who are interested in pursuing a sales career in the sports industry.
- Research to develop sales leads for the department
- Assist in pre-season preparations for the Ticket Sales Department
- Assist in game day preparation and execution
- Work with the Supporters Club on game day preparation and operations
- Provide friendly customer service at Union home games and other Union events
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Our ideal candidate will be:
- A desire to work in soccer and/or sports ticket sales
- Impeccable work-ethic
- A competitive edge that drives them to be the BEST
- Self-starter attitude
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
Are you aware this is an unpaid, academic internship?
Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
When could you start?
When would you end?